Adding more objectives for survivors and reworking prove thyself.
I'm having some issues of not playing the game as killer and feeling like that I have no control as killer to stop the survivors from escaping. When I play as survivor I get really bored of just sitting on generators and when I play as killer it's frustrating that I try my hardest to stop them from repairing the generators with the perks that are suppose to stop them. So I think to make the game more interesting as survivor and more fair as killer is making more objectives for survivors to escape. For example like gathering parts for generators, repel the Entity from the gates, or maybe find the way to kill the killer, with those examples it's can make the game more fun and fair on both sides and with the kill the killer thing, I think killers should be able to instantly kill a survivor if the survivor found a way to kill the killer. Another issue is Prove Thyself making the game last for 3 to 4 minutes making survivor gameplay boring and killer gameplay frustrating, so I think Prove Thyself should get a rework and in my opinion I think Prove Thyself so do something on the altruism side. Please consider these changes and make your game more fun and fair and less boring and frustrating.
Comments