A solution to "Trapping Survivors in a corner forever"
Once Survivor gets third, maybe second even, Stillness Crow, they will lose collision with the Killer, in behaviour similar to how collision works when Killer hits Survivor with attack.
Once Survivor gets third, maybe second even, Stillness Crow, they will lose collision with the Killer, in behaviour similar to how collision works when Killer hits Survivor with attack.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have literally never had this happen
I didn't say that. I was just Saying that seems extraordinarily rare most times in a killer Gets you in a corner they're gonna hit you and then you can get away.
As for the idea itself I mean I mean I guess it would work although there is also the question of how it might get abused by people deliberately getting crows hiding in a locker and then using that lack of collision to escape In the end game.
In any case best thing to do is record them Report them and submit a ticket so they can disciplin Because that's definitely a reportable offense