Favourite Attack on Titan outfit and why?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yui is my favourite because i think it looks very close to mikasa but it's also still yui, and she still wears her pink armband. Also her lobby animation really fits mikasa too.
I voted the Armoured Titan, as it feels very fitting.
My second choice would be Ace - Kenny, it's another very fitting one!
I don't know anything about AOT because I've never watched it, but I really like the Mikasa outfit because it looks cool. That's all I can really say. ๐
War Hammer Titan, because it is creepy as F.
Because best girl in the anime.
I have only finished first two seasons of AoT and am yet to watch third and fourth seasons, so I have no idea whatsoever who this Kenny guy is. That being said, I genuinly think it is the best AoT survivor skin of the bunch - feels like something Ace would actually wear himself too. Hange and Mikasa are pretty fine as well, I like that Yui's pink ribbon is also in there. Eren and Historia are nice outfits, but they feel a bit... boring I guess is the word, they feel more like peasant clothes from medieval period than AoT x DbD collab skins. Levi and Annie, in my opinion, are meh - you can even barely tell it's Annie, because of the hood, which she rarely wears.
Armoured Titan is close second, but I doubt I'll ever come around to getting one because of the pricetag - looks good though. I like what they did with Spirit's hair for Warhammer Titan - regeneration fog is a fun way to around it, great idea. But other than that, Warhammer Titan skin looks pretty bland, compared to Armoured one.
As someone who's never seen the show and does not know any of the characters, I like Kate's outfit because it's the closest thing to a medieval outfit in the game.
Kate's looks so clean white both yui and Dwight look unnatural