THE CANNIBAL IS SLOWER THAN SURVIVOR

The Cannibal is slower than Survivor during his Chainsaw Sweep while using one of his iridescent addons, Carburetor Tunning Guide.

With this addon duration of Chainsaw Sweep is 7.5 seconds.

First 2-3 seconds Cannibal is literally slower than Survivor.

Then, next 2 seconds we can compare Cannibal's movement speed to Survivor (maybe slightly faster).

And then, last seconds, Cannibal is faster than Survivor (I feel like 115-120%).

This addon should decrease Chainsaw Sweep movement speed just by 2%.

132.25% ----> 129.95%

To proof that this addon is bugged I compared Carburetor Tunning Guide with the addon with the same penalty to the movement speed during a Chainsaw Sweep (Depth Gauge Rake).

We can see that Depth Gauge Rake is working correct and I can catch a Survivor.

But with Carburetor it's impossible, even with 7.5 seconds duration and without Charge Time penalty.

I can catch Survivor with Depth Gauge Rake using just 3 Charges and longer Charge Time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLRCw0L6yBw

PC

BHVR, please! Fix that!

Tagged: Active

Comments