Tunneling is getting out of control

Literally half of my matches tonight were full of tunneling and camping killers. I had a match where a Pig tunneled me for 4 gens, with an active trap on my head. She waited out the laughable 5 second BT every time.

Please just revert the DS stun to 5 seconds so survivors can actually have a chance against this tunneling nonsense.

Comments

  • @hailxsatanxeveryxday said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3123409#Comment_3123409

    Well, yeah. You should git gud.

    Getting good isn't just about how well you play the mechanics of the game and your skills when you play it. It's also about strategy.

    You understand how an asymmetrical game works, right? Individual survivors are weaker than the killer, but the killer is stronger than any individual survivor. So if you base your entire playstyle around getting the killer to focus all of his attention on your survivor character for the majority of the game, is it any surprise that you died? If you're going to be the Jesus Christ of the team and sacrifice yourself to the killer so that everyone else may have everlasting gen time, good chance you'll end up crucified.

    Camping after the gens are done, especially if you have 0K, isn't even widely considered a scummy move.

    I'll say that this is still an effective playstyle overall. Your team won. Killer got a 1K. I fell for someone who did this yesterday, with similar results, and I was kicking myself all day about it. Lots of SWFs have one player dedicated to this, and it's usually best to just ignore them.

    If you looped the killer for four gens and everyone else escaped, mission accomplished. That's what your role was supposed be. If you don't like dying, maybe don't play that role. It's effective, but it has a very high lethality rate for the individual survivor.

    you act like we have a choice in the role we play in survivor.lol

    in solo we don't have a choice not like a lot random going to help another random tho it does happen but not often.

    edit

    like to add sure that person who got chase for 4 gens depip and less points then the other survivors now everyone who say it skill  issue keep saying it a team game but we don't get points as a team.

    like the person being chased maybe even camped matter how close the killer is sure get points for every gen done also people sure get more points doing gen when someone is in chase.

    I mean this is a team game but points don't treat it like one.

  • Hmm let's see...

    One could play completely fair, never tunneling or camping, lose because of it, and get teabagged at the exit gates and told gg ez unalive yourself

    OR

    The killer could hard tunnel out a weak link, greatly improve his chances of winning, and then get teabagged and told gg ez unalive yourself

    I know which one I would choose to do

  • @Veinslay said:

    Hmm let's see...

    One could play completely fair, never tunneling or camping, lose because of it, and get teabagged at the exit gates and told gg ez unalive yourself

    OR

    The killer could hard tunnel out a weak link, greatly improve his chances of winning, and then get teabagged and told gg ez unalive yourself

    I know which one I would choose to do

    you know not all survivors are jerks doesn't mean you must always play like a jerk cycle continues.

  • I'd say upwards of 90% of survivors that escape teabag at the exit gates regardless of how the killer played

  • @Bubble0seven said:

    The complaining and threads about this is out of control we get it you all do not like tunneling and camping how many threads and posts are you all going to make regarding this and the countless other pleas for DS to be reverted.....Maybe PVP Style games are just not for you.....

    Last time I checked I can’t just force my opponent to not play the game for several minutes in almost any PvP game.

  • @Seraphor said:

    That's just every pig. They always tunnel, despite having one of the most effective slowdown powers.

    As a pig main I feel hurt to be included in said bunch. Tunneling someone with a hat on is so dumb because they already aren't doing their objective. If it's convenient (Like they are close by while chasing someone else) Then I'll harass to get them to restart their box but straight tunneling is dumb and IMHO ineffective with her. Just play Pyramid head lol.

  • @Teslaboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3122326#Comment_3122326

    As a pig main I feel hurt to be included in said bunch. Tunneling someone with a hat on is so dumb because they already aren't doing their objective. If it's convenient (Like they are close by while chasing someone else) Then I'll harass to get them to restart their box but straight tunneling is dumb and IMHO ineffective with her. Just play Pyramid head lol.

    Oh absolutely.

    Bubba's get the same treatment. His chainsaw sweep can be really effective in a chase, but it just gets wasted with facecamping.

  • Well Camping and Tunneling are a thing cause the regression rate is laughable at this point... yes Perks do help but that doesn't help when Gens can be done fast

    So if players want to complain about Camping and Tinneling just think about Progression V regression... just saying

  • This content has been removed.
1 2 ›