What is this strange thing that can spawn on a map? Image included
what is this thing? i've seen it before or something similar to it but I have no idea what it is and I'm curious
what is this thing? i've seen it before or something similar to it but I have no idea what it is and I'm curious
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's called a Visceral Canker, it was originally introduced for the first Hallowed Blight event, and then was used in Tome 5 in the Archives for the second Blight event.
Here is what it looks like on my screen:
I've already completed the challenge, but if a survivor has access to that archive, and didn't complete the challenge, they can still select it if they go back to Tome 5 in the compendium.
It's basically just an easier version of Glyph challenges.