Finally got a 5-stack Devour Hope to stay long enough to kill...
... And immediately got called a camper in the postgame chat. The irony cracked me up.
Oh, well ! At least I enjoyed 3 cool moris.
... And immediately got called a camper in the postgame chat. The irony cracked me up.
Oh, well ! At least I enjoyed 3 cool moris.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i usually use that one on trapper
Okay next challenge: Five Stacks of Pentimento, enjoy the rage you are gonna feel trying to do that
I use it on Hag because I like her mori, and on Legion because it's easy to hide Devour Hope by using Frenzy to keep people injured until you get 5 stacks ! I guess it works the same way with Trapper :)
I feel like that might give me cancer more than the survivors haha. Do people even do enough totems for it to work ? I guess paired with Plaything maybe.
I love getting five tokens on Devour Hope. Maybe the best feeling in the game. 🙂
And yeah, some salty survivors are kind of dumb. I had one complain in chat that I was “camping the gens”. Even the other survivors said he was an idiot.
What was your build?
For the "Hex" rift, I've used Hag with Undying, Devour Hope, Haunted Ground and Pentimento.
Pentimento was there as a decoy.
It worked beautifully.
My build is way less fancy haha ! I don't have a lot of perks unlocked yet, so it's a bit rudimentary. I'll keep in mind your Hex build though ! :)
I run Devour Hope, Third Seal, Overcharge (rip Ruin), and the 4rth perk is generally either Spies from the Shadows or Nurse's Calling.