Mechanics of grabbing at the box office, and being blinded

Hello, good afternoon, what I come to now is to talk about the mechanics that the Survivors have, of being in a chase, closing in a locker, and when the Killer wants to get him out of there, or go pick him up, while he is doing it, the Allied survivors, they can easily blind him from the side, this in my opinion should not exist, because as a Killer it forces you to leave the chase, and if there is a group of 2 or more, you will be blinding yourself all the time, and as soon as you go for one , the ones you left heal each other, lock yourself in the locker again, and repeat the process. I would say that this mechanic of blinding while grabbing at the box office should not exist, and I think it should be removed.

Comments