Trickster and Huntress Candles
Perfect candles for a camping trip.
Shitpost over.
Perfect candles for a camping trip.
Shitpost over.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do these smell like
What on earth would Huntress smell like? Trickster I can imagine, but Huntress? Anything that comes to mind does not smell particularly good.
Forests and NFTs
Rotting deer carcass and korean bbq
@MommyHunktress thoughts?
fantastic
Huntress one would probably smell like wood chips and musk
Trickster one would smell like AXE body spray
I feel like trickster would camp you for 5 gens and then make a mixtape from your screams for suggesting he uses Axe
I happen to like the smell of Axe, it's the smell of a young attractive man to me 😂
Peasent fragrance to Trickster
I don’t think Trickster would smell like a locker room