Niceee. I thought it will be next week. Nice.
@Chocolate_Cosmos said:Niceee. I thought it will be next week. Nice.
@Chocolate_Cosmos said:
I just hope it wont be a crap of killer.I expect a tier A addonless killer.
The Devs confirmed its tomorrow?
Edit: Just saw the tweet niiiice
Want CVX.
The PTB will be open for 7 minutes.
@LegionOfDumb said:The PTB will be open for 7 minutes.
@LegionOfDumb said:
If you don't escape within 7 minutes, Wesker will just leave the trial.
Wesker is looks fun, i am excited to try him.
And Rebecca will be my new girl. I am glad finally we will have good survivor, after Mikaela we had a lot garbage survivors.
There are no words to sum up my excitement!
It’s Wesker time
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just hope it wont be a crap of killer.I expect a tier A addonless killer.
The Devs confirmed its tomorrow?
Edit: Just saw the tweet niiiice
Want CVX.
The PTB will be open for 7 minutes.
If you don't escape within 7 minutes, Wesker will just leave the trial.
Wesker is looks fun, i am excited to try him.
And Rebecca will be my new girl. I am glad finally we will have good survivor, after Mikaela we had a lot garbage survivors.
There are no words to sum up my excitement!
It’s Wesker time