Map offerings?

Whats the point of even bringing them if a surv offering always gets the favor?

The amount of times that I want to play a specific map with a specific build and then get denied because of it is honestly stupid.

Its enough that I already get the same maps back to back, why do surv get a choice of map anyway?

Comments

  • Survivor map offerings do not take priority over killer map offerings, to my knowledge.

    As for why do survivors get a say in the map, well, they have a right to want to play with a specific build on a specific map as well, just like killer players.

    Also, if map offerings make sure I don't end up in Midwich for the third time in a row, you bet I'm using one.

  • Survivor map offerings don't take priority over a killer's map offering.