More prestige achievements

I think it would be a cool idea to add more achievements for different prestige levels since the max is no longer 3.

Personally I'd like to see them being:

P3

P6

P9

P25

P50

P100


But it would give a goal to getting that high at the very least

Comments

  • @ciaranr1997 said:

    I think it would be a cool idea to add more achievements for different prestige levels since the max is no longer 3.

    Personally I'd like to see them being:

    P3

    P6

    P9

    P25

    P50

    P100

    But it would give a goal to getting that high at the very least

    No thank you, I'd rather have more gameplay achievements/trophys than pointless grind ones.

  • Why not both?

    I'd say P100 is an achievement but that's just me I guess

  • @ciaranr1997 said:

    Why not both?

    I'd say P100 is an achievement but that's just me I guess

    It is but for alot of people P100 is nothing but a pipe dream maybe on a single survivor since they are much easier to main as they all play pretty much the same but especially if you play multiple killers or both sides, the amount of grinding for that is ridiculous especially for newer players.

    Better options in my opinion would be gameplay related or heck even achievements for completing the tomes

  • i don't know about achievements, but there needs to be some kind of reward past p-9. there's no real reward to prestiging past level 9 besides better add ons for some killers (keep in mind that a lot of killers have borderline useless add-ons at higher rarities) and seeing a number go up despite it being mandatory.