The stupid car tiles
For ######### sake change the car piles in auto yard. You know, the huge ones that have not one gap in it? The one that makes catching up to a loop with most killers impossible ? Yeah I'm tired of it.
For ######### sake change the car piles in auto yard. You know, the huge ones that have not one gap in it? The one that makes catching up to a loop with most killers impossible ? Yeah I'm tired of it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate them when playing survivor, but find it hilarious when playing killer. Particularly when chasing the survivors that constantly pan the camera backwards. It's like "...why is the killer catching up to me that fast...?"