Charm Exclusivity
Alright, so this is one of those issues that is less prevalently addressed or focused on, because it’s cosmetic. Same with licensed characters not having alt skins or looking “off” in some player’s perspectives.
This is pertaining to the charms, and the fact that a lot of them lose their value depending on whether or not they are universally equip-able or not.
I recently grinded up for the Fluffle charm, which is a rift exclusive, and was excited to add it to my yellow Robbie Rabbit Legion get-up, only to find out that, not only is the charm only available to survivors (which, is weird because it’s a gruesome charm) it is incredibly tiny on them.
I’m not mad, but I am saddened by this, as I thought it’d be a great addition to what I was putting together.
I suggest making most charms, particularly things that look like tokens or things that are non-exclusive to a particular killer, universal, and maybe increase their size a bit on survivors, that way they can be appreciated by all sides, by everyone who wants too.
Thank you for your time, I hope I’m not suggesting something that’d be incredibly difficult to do. I know this is a game that has rapidly changed in the past, and code is not an easy matter. C:
Comments