Hooked on you Skins
Does anyone else want the skins of some of the outfits on Hooked on You. Like I get some of them dont make sense but the Survivior uniforms, the trickster and Trapper all make sense and I think would just be awesome.
Does anyone else want the skins of some of the outfits on Hooked on You. Like I get some of them dont make sense but the Survivior uniforms, the trickster and Trapper all make sense and I think would just be awesome.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OMG YES PLEASE
🥰🥰🥰
dev like releasing skins so I don't see why not.
I really want Dwight's outfit and Wraith's too