Is the new DH bugged?
The only time I am able to consistently get DH to work is in a straight line... If somehow I am makign a sharp turn and am not pressing the W key, it doesn't seem to trigger. Is that a feature or a bug? If the former, great, DH is more useless i thought it was, if the latter let's fix it to see if we can salvage any thing off that zombie perk...
Comments
You can't use it unless you're moving, so if you let go of W, no DH.
it's meant to be used in a chase so I've no idea why you would use it standing still.
Standing still dead hard was really dumb. Glad that got removed.
Not standing still, I am pressing A or D to spin, but letting W off...
Ah yes, the only way to prevent a hook trade.
Rolls eyes
Noticed this as well after a few times where it didn't work going the opposite direction or going sideways.
I guess you have to be moving forward for the perk to work.