Stupidly amusing winter event idea.
not so much of an "event" exactly, but I would find it hilarious if they could add in little mounds of snow that could be used to make snowballs out of.
the snowballs could be thrown at survivors and killers alike, blinding them for about 1-2 seconds, and after the blind affect wears off they get a temporary 120% movement speed for like 5 seconds.
I know it's dumb and honestly wouldn't contribute to the gameplay much, but it seemed like an amusing idea in my head.
judge and or flame away, I deserve it for this one. xD
the snowballs could be thrown at survivors and killers alike, blinding them for about 1-2 seconds, and after the blind affect wears off they get a temporary 120% movement speed for like 5 seconds.
I know it's dumb and honestly wouldn't contribute to the gameplay much, but it seemed like an amusing idea in my head.
judge and or flame away, I deserve it for this one. xD
Comments
I would pretend to be one of those toxic killers but then reveal I'm actually throwing a snowball at you. I would literally just constantly toss snowballs at Survivors while they're on a Gen lol
and honestly, it's THAT sort of amusement I think would do the community good with how much hate there is going on lately.
Have a 4 on 4 killer vs survivor snowball fight scoring points per hit up to a certain score.
It's hilarious lol
I'd be laughing my ass off.
They should. No one de pips or pips but you still get BP for participation.
This sounds fun, something silly and not competitive would totally lighten the mood of the game, it's so stressful.
Agreed.
Definitely. During the last event, I didn't even go for sacrifices as a killer. But it could get boring, you know, just getting the event hooks and then spending the rest of the match chasing. I would love something like this.
and I'm so glad you guys seem to like the idea, I honestly thought I was going to have to move states, change IP address, make a new account, and change my name after suggesting this. xD