Anyone else?

Anyone else having a difficult time playing killer lately? lemme explain a bit.

Like before the patch immersed survs for me were rare, I'm not sure if its the mmr, or something else, but I rarely ran into the stealthy kind of players. Y'know the kind that know how to do gens and loop. Efficient players.

Yeah things were a bit tough with the 4 deadhards, ds and the rest sprinkled in sure, but I never had a problem getting action. Lately (now that things have settled slightly after the big update) getting more than a 2k is feeling kinda sour for me. On the flip side I've been really enjoying survivor for some odd reason. (Unpopular opinion I know)

Comments

  • If you mean that you’re having trouble with survivors who stealth, I relate. It’s not difficult to win against as much as it is frustrating, but because I’m blind and just enjoy chases the most it certainly gives me a hard time as killer.

  • More so the opposite for me.

    Most of my survivor games have resulted in more deaths. I never relied on DH so the nerf meant nothing for me but I've noticed my teammates have become EXTREMELY less coordinated thus making it an easier experience for the killer. I don't really want to play survivor unless I have a 4-man swf tbh.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    If you mean that you’re having trouble with survivors who stealth, I relate. It’s not difficult to win against as much as it is frustrating, but because I’m blind and just enjoy chases the most it certainly gives me a hard time as killer.

    Yeah thats pretty much it. I've never used detection perks aside from bbq on certain builds, and anytime I use whispers it janks me all up. I need a reverse spinechill >,<

  • @orangegoblin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3118066#Comment_3118066

    Yeah thats pretty much it. I've never used detection perks aside from bbq on certain builds, and anytime I use whispers it janks me all up. I need a reverse spinechill >,<

    For whatever reason, Spies From The Shadows has a bad reputation - especially when compared with Whispers. That said, if you haven’t tried it, it’s a game changer! Prepare for a new perk addiction because it’s strong on really every killer!

  • No comment yet. I'll have to do some more testing of the balance changes. It's been about a week's hiatus. I don't assume anything's changed for killer though. Gen defence, tunneling, and bad survivors needed for success and all that. Maybe the mid tiers feel less frustrating to play.