Rank system and perk index
I have played this game across several years time and several thousand hours. Biggest issue I have found with the game is when new killers and survivors are released I loose track of what perks are new who has good perks and what not, I think an index would be helpful on a separate menu to show them all off and what they do. Next thing I would find beneficial is having a ranked and casual system to separate people. I find it annoying when I am a red rank player and can’t find others who want to play to win or I get a green killer or now ash/bronze killer and it’s not even fun. A separation of casuals and competig players would make it more engaging
Comments
Ranks (now called Grades) aren't used for matchmaking, and other players' ranks aren't even visible on the endgame screen any more so I'm not sure how you know what grades the other players are. What's visible now on the endgame scoring screen is Prestige levels which is kind of meaningless.