Remove bloodweb sounds from the game
Is there a way too remove the bloodweb sounds from the game files? It is so loud that you cant even listen too people on discord what they are saying. i play on 20% volume and it is still loud too my ears.
Is there a way too remove the bloodweb sounds from the game files? It is so loud that you cant even listen too people on discord what they are saying. i play on 20% volume and it is still loud too my ears.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I usually just mute the in-game audio and then turn it back on when the game starts
I wish they made the bloodweb automatic or something, it's torture going through it to prestige..
It's a pretty loud sound, and I agree that I wish there was an effective way to tune it down.
For real. It's not just the sounds. I'm pretty sick of leveling the bloodweb after playing for years. An auto-level button would be a great addition.
Speaking of sounds that need removed, the missing of the wiggle skill checks. The worst if you don't wanna wiggle out cause you're over a match or death hook and just have that noise constantly. Or if the killer is giving you hatch and can't find it for minutes.
Indeed that one needs te be removed too.