What Is The Entire Point In This?

I mean, in all seriousness, why does Nurse have pallet/breakable-wall animations? Her entire power involves ignoring all of that, and it just kind of makes me sad to see those animations (which are cool as hell) go underused because it physically conflicts with a killer's design.

(I know someone will say "to make it match every other killer since all killers have traits shared amongst them" and I understand that, Im just wondering why BHVR went through the pain of making those sick as hell animations just no one to really use them.)

Comments

  • I mean, you gave the answer already. There’s not much else to it.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    I mean, you gave the answer already. There’s not much else to it.

    My point kind of stands where it is regardless. But ultimately you could remove the ability to break pallets and breakable-walls as Nurse and literally nothing would change at all with her. It's a neat detail, but it just really conflicts with Nurse's power, it's kind of sad to see.