Bloodpoints with DLC
So I know a lot of people store up a million BP just before new DLC comes out. These are often streamers who have a billion hours on the game and have everything else unlocked anyway.
For some of us though that's hard to do. I've got that much to unlock that I haven't been able to save up BP.
On top of that you have people who simply don't have time to play the game much and so the BP grind is a slow one for them. So when they get their new survivor/killer pack they'll be limited with just a few perks early on.
It would be nice if the DLC packs included a few bonus bloodpoints. Wouldn't have to be a ridiculous amount, maybe just something comparable to the shrine like say a free 150,000 BP for people who buy the DLC pack. A nice little booster to help them on their way.
For some of us though that's hard to do. I've got that much to unlock that I haven't been able to save up BP.
On top of that you have people who simply don't have time to play the game much and so the BP grind is a slow one for them. So when they get their new survivor/killer pack they'll be limited with just a few perks early on.
It would be nice if the DLC packs included a few bonus bloodpoints. Wouldn't have to be a ridiculous amount, maybe just something comparable to the shrine like say a free 150,000 BP for people who buy the DLC pack. A nice little booster to help them on their way.
Comments
I'd generally oppose the idea, but a relatively small amount, like 150K... wouldn't hurt anyone. It would still have a faint odour of P2W, so...
id say hardly p2w as 120K is like, going from lvl1 to lvl 5 on someone
Plus yeah we're talking a small amount. Not enough to make it p2w but just enough to give people a nice little boost.
You need to save up 1million BP, and then you need 8k shards to buy 4 perks you own to convert it into 600k - and that gets a character to around level 50.
Thats 1 out of 2 characters though, remember you get a survivor and a killer
But thats a best case scenario. All the streamers do that because they own everything. For noobs like me I'm broke in-game lol. It's gonna take me ages to do both of them.
And in terms of P2w, without praying you get lucky on the shrine, some of the most powerful perks have to be paid for. It already kind of has a p2w advantage.