obviously pretty heavily inspired by the legion's crafty mask featured in a recent tome cosmetic. happy with how it turned out.
plaster is messy as hell lol
Do you not see out of the right eye? I assume that's a fake eye plastered on and it looks like the left eye is the only one that is open.
@tippy2k2 said:Do you not see out of the right eye? I assume that's a fake eye plastered on and it looks like the left eye is the only one that is open.
@tippy2k2 said:
yeah, there's no right eyehole. not very practical but it looks nice lol
then again i have no idea what purpose this would serve regardless of the number of eyeholes
:0 cool!!
I love the styling. Wonderful!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you not see out of the right eye? I assume that's a fake eye plastered on and it looks like the left eye is the only one that is open.
yeah, there's no right eyehole. not very practical but it looks nice lol
then again i have no idea what purpose this would serve regardless of the number of eyeholes
:0 cool!!
I love the styling. Wonderful!