Killer feels so much better now and I can't stress that enough. But...

It's insane how one perk changed the gameplay in such a significant way. Much less stressful. I also like that we can finally have variety in our builds now. I'm a bit sad they're bringing back DMS+Pain Res, along with making Thana only usable on Legion and Plague (the killers people hated going against because of it). And it makes me a little worried that they're going to start making more knee-jerk reactions. It's been such a breath of fresh air recently. I don't see UB+DH+DS+COH every single game. Survivor matches have more variety as well with people being more comfortable to try the weaker killers and new perks. And honestly, I think this DH change was the best thing we could ask for. It's still fun to use and can come in pretty clutch at times. It's not an "oops" button anymore and that's the best part.

I do think COH should be next on the chopping block, because free self care essentially letting survivors reset one at a time outside of my patrol area sucks. I'd like to see COH become just increased heal speeds with the other boons buffed. For example Shadow Step could have a larger radius or you could bring a perk that increases the range of boons. It options up a lot of options for a support build. And if this game needs anything its more incentives towards team work.

Let's hope it stays on this path of improvement. This game hasn't been so much fun for me since I got it back in 2018.

Comments