DBD Themed Pregnancy Reveals

Hey guys!!!

I found out this morning I’m pregnant! I’m sharing this with my boyfriend tomorrow and I wanted to try and do something DBD related because we both love DBD. We play Killer and Survivor - he mains Plague/ Huntress. As far as Survivors, he likes a couple - Jane, Cheryl and Elodie.


Any ideas you have are more than welcome!!!

Comments

  • You’re going to get to be a vommy mommy yourself for a bit.


    congratulations by the way. I hope you love every minute of it you can.

  • Creepy but I have a twisted sense of humor so I'll wing it!

    Play the Twins, and run up to him with Vic yelling "Daddy, I'm 9 months away!"

    Seriously though, congratulations!

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    You’re going to get to be a vommy mommy yourself for a bit.

    congratulations by the way. I hope you love every minute of it you can.

    I love that!

    @xTalon32 said:

    Creepy but I have a twisted sense of humor so I'll wing it!

    Play the Twins, and run up to him with Vic yelling "Daddy, I'm 9 months away!"

    Seriously though, congratulations!

    That’s hilarious! 😂


    Thank you both so much! I’ve want to be a mother my entire life. I’m so excited and it feels surreal. Telling him is scary tho - he wants to be a father but I not necessarily right now, lol. BUT, I know he will be a great father and it’ll be excited for sure. ❤️

  • Congratulations! I really like the Twins idea. Good luck with the announcement!