Filling out bloodwebs is so tedious.
If I can't have the option to automatically just dump BP into a character, it would be nice to at least be able to skip all of the animations and just let me click on nodes to instantly spend points.
If I can't have the option to automatically just dump BP into a character, it would be nice to at least be able to skip all of the animations and just let me click on nodes to instantly spend points.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah this is a big reason the grind feels so bad. Even after you've earned a bunch of bloodpoints you have to spend wasted time spending it all.
I've been wanting a feature like you describe for a long time.
Honestly? With how they made the grind worse and increased the BP cap, I find I am spending them WAY less frequently than before. I just wait until around 2 million and queue for killer so the queue does not feel wasted.
There have been several suggestions about this without much traction.
It feels like a chore though.