Garden of Joy = Every bush is so OP

Seriously, why their hitboxes are so big? I try to use shred next to a bush (not super close to it) and still gets "stunned" by solid object. So annoying. Also I heared this happends to chainsaw killers as well. Can we fix that, please? I enjoy the map for the most part but this part is really annoying (also that main house is too dark).

Comments

  • Whole maps a mess. Almost every pallet is a safe pallet you can't mindgame

  • I remember when Billy would routinely get stuck and end his chainsaw sprint on the high hanging (ie above his head) branches on the Eiry map. I don't know if this got resolved by now, but it made playing Billy on the Eiry nearly as painful as playing Trapper.

  • Also I am startng to dislike putting random objects next to a killer shack. There is like a tiny piece of car or some tiny chair and unless you know the map layout 100% and constantly thinking about it you can get stuck or "hit solid object" attack from some random stuff while you just trying to loop a shack window for example.

  • As much as yes this map is horribly design, holy sht is it a good map for slinger, im not even kidding, this map has witnessed people getting sniped so hard they instantly get deleted for existance, I avtually get happy when I see it because even tho is horrible for almost every killer, it manages to be so good for using the redeemer.

  • Behaviour has no control over my power. Soon The Bush will consume all.

  • Also I had the misfortune of facing a Cenobite on this map recently and the box just spawned on top of one of these bushes.

    Unfortunately that was in end game and I was unable to confirm whether it was obtainable or not, because I had a very bloodthirsty Cenobite right behind me...

  • Yeah, I was running into tiny shrubs yesterday with Bubba. This is why I hate being outside! 😡

  • It's such an annoying map on both sides. Way too much random clutter with ginormous collision boxes

  • @dugman said:

    Yeah, I was running into tiny shrubs yesterday with Bubba. This is why I hate being outside! 😡

    Touching bush I see? When go outside to touch plant I am more of a lily pad enjoyer but no gatekeeping.