Skill checks on stopping generator repair

Can we do something about how every time you stand up you are blowing the generator up just about 70% of the time since the last patch. It is to the point where I am blowing up the gen and a skill check zone hasn't even appeared yet. With every sweaty killer running overcharge, I can't really afford any extra missed skill checks. I have lost several games to not even having a chance to do the skill check. Would it be possible to give normal skill checks the same treatment as the overcharge skill check, where it lets us attempt hit it even if we leave the gen?

Comments

  • @R1ch4rd_N1x0n said:

    I KNOW RIGHT!?!?!? Last time I brought this up some overly biased Killer main was like "no skill checks are supposed to do that leave it how it is." No, just no. Skill Checks are not supposed to blow up a gen just because you were trying to get off of it, and one happened to appear right there and then. That's simply not fair and not the purpose of Skill Checks.

    It needs fixed. A fix for this is long overdue.

    If I saw a killer coming from 10 miles away, and I am cool as a cucumber, let me hit my skill checks game. For real.