[Suggestion] Tier 1 Perks unlocks when packs are bought

Hi all, I am a new player and new to this forum.

I have obtained the game some months ago but I recently started to play with the promise of "75% reduced grind".

I honestly feel that is not true.

I am forced to reach level 50 to unlock the perks in all toons, but the perks are so many that for a new player like me, trying to have a decent build (yes I know, the builds won't make you grow hands, i know that for a fact) it is a miserable experience.

In my case, I bought all my killers using real money but for the Dredge).

Having said that, my suggestion, if you really want to reduce grinding, is this:

Every time you acquire a pack (not including characters bought alone by AC or IS) you should get the perks unlocked at Tier 1 for the entire account.

With that you REALLY reduce the grind and also you encourage players to spend money on packs.

Thank you very much for reading.

Comments