Did not receive my red border for prestige or the icon despite reaching prestige 3

I prestiged Jill to prestige 3 before the new prestige system was implemented yet I did not receive the red border or the prestige 9 icon. Despite this, however, I still have all the bloody cosmetics (albeit the game used to keep unequiping the head one) and it says I’m at prestige 6. I had no problems with demogorgon in terms of rewards but I wonder if this happened due to me beginning to level him after prestige 3 which I did not do with Jill. Any help would be great thank you!

Comments

  • I believe its not just prestige 3, it goes off how many BP you put into that char after p3.

  • Well I barely leveled demo up after prestige 3, and it specifically said those who made it to prestige 3 would get the border and be at prestige 9 so…