Why bhvr doesn't care
Currently there is a bug that when there is a status effect applied for both killer and survivor the circle ypunder the Panama doesn't show the perk but shows the status effect like it is a perk and the bug circle shows normally the status effect. TO THIS IS HERE FOR LIKE 5 MONTHS AND MORE . I already posted it 2 times and other people did too. People are voting up but bhvr really doesn't give sh*t about it . They have " MORE" "important" things to do like nerfing the whole game and doing things that no one cares. Why bhvr just why. And I am not putting this on bug reporting because I Laredo have putted it and now I want the community opinion BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT BHVR AND YOU JUST DONT CARE . Continue like this and this game will be dead . 5 yeras now that's what you doing and slowly this game will die. It starts from small problems like this and then bam.
Comments
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.