Saw a Baby Bully Squad.

4 Head Ons, 3 Flashlights, and oh my god so much teabagging. It was obvious they were lacking in proper coordination and having issues with timing. For example their locker flashlight saves were a little over zealous, their head ons a little early, their altruism a little too aggressive, and the pallet stuns were just a hair off. Their t-bags were fire though.

I can tell with some practice they're going to get a lot of disconnects in the future. But for now they were just a baby booli squad. I did get a 4k on them, but for some reason I decided to give them general pointers for if they really wanted to frustrate killers later. I don't know why I did it, I'm just building my future tilt.

The praise almost made it worth it though. If you tilt against them I'd like to apologize for the monsters I helped to create.

image.png


Comments

  • You say it like that was a good thing.

  • @Milkymalk said:

    You say it like that was a good thing.

    When I play the Killer I want to be bad.

  • Sorry, I was being unclear.

    What I meant is that what you said sounded like you appreciate them training to be a bully squad.

  • @Milkymalk said:

    Sorry, I was being unclear.

    What I meant is that what you said sounded like you appreciate them training to be a bully squad.

    I guess it's always nice to have goals in life. It's infectious to see others improve themselves.

    I can only hope that by the end of their training they're happier with winning than I am sad to lose. That way the total happiness in the world goes up.

  • You are too much of a Pollyanna for this game, seriously. You have to hate all other players with a passion, it is (actually not, but should be) written in the ToS.