I literally thought this to myself after seeing the new RE chapter video. I was like "wow, Leon really is a rookie." ๐ It was cool seeing Meg surviving too. I remember being a little sad when she "died" in the first RE chapter video.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I literally thought this to myself after seeing the new RE chapter video. I was like "wow, Leon really is a rookie." ๐ It was cool seeing Meg surviving too. I remember being a little sad when she "died" in the first RE chapter video.
rebeccaa's so cute in this picture :)
is this on tumblr or did you make it??
This is why you always leave Leon on the hook.
I made tons of these of since June 2021
https://twitter.com/C3_Tooth/status/1555400396679819264This going to waste you a day or two to read all of them
i love how you did the muscular women thinks they're god meme with yui!! lol
may i ask what app you use to make these drawings?? and if you use a stylist or mousepad??
Im assuming the First Re trailer was a trial. so that's how meg is alive.
i would of liked to see more interaction with the base dbd character tho. like Claudette healing Chris wounds in the rpd, but sadly no
I use ToonBoom to draw these sketchy style, the line is vector so its super clean. I use Huion GT191
The 2nd trailer had Rebecca carries Meg from outside into RPD. Which I assumed both trailers connect each other.