New add-on rarity question from Tuesday patch

Included in the patch notes from Tuesday was the line

Add-on rarity in low level bloodwebs increases as you increase your prestige level

There wasn’t any other detail though and it wasn’t mentioned in the August update (unless I missed it?) So does this mean the rarities in post-Prestige webs are now the same as if you were level 50, or is it more complicated then that? Just curious how it actually works now.

Comments

  • I'm not sure, but I think it increases gradually, so not much difference between consecutive prestige levels.

    I hope someone can confirm how this actually works.

  • @dugman said:

    Included in the patch notes from Tuesday was the line

    Add-on rarity in low level bloodwebs increases as you increase your prestige level

    There wasn’t any other detail though and it wasn’t mentioned in the August update (unless I missed it?) So does this mean the rarities in post-Prestige webs are now the same as if you were level 50, or is it more complicated then that? Just curious how it actually works now.

    It must be more complicated than that, because I have a character above prestige 10, and the addon rarity ratios are still garbage compared to level 50 bloodwebs.

    What prestige level do I need to be before the prestige rework stops feeling like a punishment? P20? P30? P80?

  • @ShyPirate said:

    I'm not sure, but I think it increases gradually, so not much difference between consecutive prestige levels.

    I hope someone can confirm how this actually works.

    Yeah, I’m more asking in case a dev can answer since they’re probably the only ones who actually know.

  • I'd say that unless add-on acquisition is comparable to old system by, like, Prestige 10, then the problem isn't meaningfully fixed.

  • 221cb6dd7a317047e7002bd5aac626b9.png 2a31b0ea7ca9820f8ca4308f98ef0932.png

    I suppose there is a modifier to addon rarity that adds up every prestige

    here is a difference between my prestige 3 hag level 4 and prestige 10 legion level 4

  • Every 26 blood webs slots are supposed to have 6 green, 3 purple, and 0-1 red. This is how level 50 bloodwebs work. BHVR could implement a stack of cards RNG, where the addon rarities are randomized, but are still forced to have a certain ratio overall.