So what's new Borrow time supposed to do
I noticed people get the endurance effect even if I don't have Borrow time on meaning Borrow time is base kit so what's new Borrow time supposed to do?
I noticed people get the endurance effect even if I don't have Borrow time on meaning Borrow time is base kit so what's new Borrow time supposed to do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Extends the endurance and haste
Neat for the end game, because killers cant count past 5 anymore
It makes the endurance last a usable duration.
It makes it so when you unhook someone they get 15 seconds of haste and endurance instead of 5.