sigh, rip lol’s. let’s talk about it.

i loved that precious button that was used for negativity way more than an actual laugh.

a mod confirmed they took it away because people were creating alt accounts to spam lol reactions on someone’s post, running bots through the system to spam overnight, stalking specific people’s comment feed to lol their comment, & etc.

now... who here has the actual fxcking time to go through all that just to make someone look bad on a forum post. no life, much? 

Comments

  • me about to put something funny in here just to torture you, then i am nice and agree with you

  • me about to put something funny in here just to torture you, then i am nice and agree with you

    @alivebydeadight ....i just keep looking for the button.... and then I keep remembering it is not there ....  sadface.....
  • @PinkEricka said:
    alivebydeadight said:

    me about to put something funny in here just to torture you, then i am nice and agree with you

    @alivebydeadight ....i just keep looking for the button.... and then I keep remembering it is not there ....  sadface.....

    here I cant hold it you hold it, slaps roof of survivor im a rank 20 dwight

  • I dunno who has the time, but my LOL count tripled or quadrupled thanks to those bots. Ironically, now that LOLs are gone, I have one of the 16 "500 LOLs" badges that will ever exist. Who's LOLing now?