did jesus drop today or did the trailer lie to us?
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They didn't really give a date on the trailer, it hasn't dropped yet
Give us Jeff already devs! :P
no, its called release trailer but they aren't out yet
We got the curtain call spotlight trailer weeks after the DLC dropped. They're still working out how to hype DLC, give it time
I want jesus NOW
We all do
praise jesus
Who cares about the Legion, it's not worth buying nor playing anyways.
No one cares about Legion. We stand for Jeff!
HEY, WE SAID NOTHING ABOOT LEGION, ONLY JESUS
Oh my god!! Devs removed the lol react!
this is now a comedy post
You actually did - in the subject.
You didn't say anything about Jeff nor Jesus in the OP but in the comments you did, but that wasn't what I responding to.
sorry I refer to chapters as the killer, so I changed it to jesus