Garden of Joy Inaccessible totems (Another Garden of Joy Bug)
So I was running small game and 2 boons on kate earlier in Garden of Joy and ran across 3 totems that were in one of those orange bushes and then several games later there was 1 inside a bush. I tracked them down because Small Game kept going off and finally when I couldn't find the totems on the outside of the bush to make sure I went around it with my back to it and SG did not go off. The map that keeps on taking here. I hate this map on both killer and survivor as I keep running into bug after bug but they always seem to be reported already by the time I do. This time I think I am the first to report it.
Comments
Garden of Pain having a bug? can't be :o