Wholesome killer match.

I brought an all Hex Build. Crowd control, blood favor, pentimento, and devour. I was able to kill 2 of the survivors with 3 gens still to go, I decided in this game i no longer caree about the 4k so I gave the Ace 2 layup flashlight saves. Then him and the Meg walked around the map and directed me toward the totems so i could get 5 stacks of Pentimento lol.

Sometimes stuff like this is a nice break from the serious game play and sweat.

Comments

  • @DyingWish92 said:

    I brought an all Hex Build. Crowd control, blood favor, pentimento, and devour. I was able to kill 2 of the survivors with 3 gens still to go, I decided in this game i no longer caree about the 4k so I gave the Ace 2 layup flashlight saves. Then him and the Meg walked around the map and directed me toward the totems so i could get 5 stacks of Pentimento lol.

    Sometimes stuff like this is a nice break from the serious game play and sweat.

    I can agree. Although if I'm not going sweat and I get farming matched it's very boring for me. If I'm going sweat for rank and there is farming I'm ok with it. It really just depends. I don't like constant farming though that's for sure

  • Wholesome, you say?

    Let me share something with ya.

    Behold, a friendly endgame chat:

    image.png