Mettle of Man rework idea
To be honest, the Perk will always suck, the activation condition of the endurance is either too strong (first version of Mettle of Man) or just ######### sucks (any other version). So why not just rework what bonus it gives you when it's active?
Mettle of Man
Evil has ways of finding you, but you know how to escape it.
After taking 2 protection hits, Mettle of Man activates.
While Mettle of Man is active:
- Your Aura is shown to the Killer when you're further than 12/14/16 meters from them.
- Your movement speed is increased by 3% and your vaulting speeds are increased by 9%.
Mettle of Man deactivates when losing a Health State by any means.
At least make me harder to catch than making me invincible while I'm not able to do anything.
The latest hotfix made me really angry so I'm taking my frustration here by making ######### suggestions.
Comments
I'm sorry to tell you, but now Mettle of Man is a pretty viable killer's perk. no way they will revert it or rework it. kekw