Dedicated servers

Dedicated servers are a goog thing, but please make sure that they cant be abused.

I am especially worried about 360ing and huntress hatchets

Comments

  • @Master

    What would be abused on a dedicated server? I'm a bit ignorant on any problems that could pop up due to them and I also never play Huntress ^^;
  • @Master

    What would be abused on a dedicated server? I'm a bit ignorant on any problems that could pop up due to them and I also never play Huntress ^^;
    If not implemented  properly you can have advantages with lag, a good example for this has been the shooter rainbow six

    Basically it comes down to the question whether I see the lagging player rubber band around or whether I am the one that teleports on the lagers screen 


  • Master said:
    If not implemented  properly you can have advantages with lag, a good example for this has been the shooter rainbow six

    Basically it comes down to the question whether I see the lagging player rubber band around or whether I am the one that teleports on the lagers screen 


    Oh okay! Let's hope that all goes well then