It's technically more likely, but it still will not be common. You should not expect to see ultra rare add-ons on your level 1 bloodweb simply due to the low number of nodes. This change makes the distribution a little more even, so you should see some higher rarity add-ons in addition to the lower rarity ones (similar to a higher level bloodweb).
It's technically more likely, but it still will not be common. You should not expect to see ultra rare add-ons on your level 1 bloodweb simply due to the low number of nodes. This change makes the distribution a little more even, so you should see some higher rarity add-ons in addition to the lower rarity ones (similar to a higher level bloodweb).
If someone gets to prestige 100 do they get more ultra rare add-ons than the previous prestige 3 level 50?
It's technically more likely, but it still will not be common. You should not expect to see ultra rare add-ons on your level 1 bloodweb simply due to the low number of nodes. This change makes the distribution a little more even, so you should see some higher rarity add-ons in addition to the lower rarity ones (similar to a higher level bloodweb).
By how much % does the chance to find a rarer Add-Ons increase per Prestige?
It's technically more likely, but it still will not be common. You should not expect to see ultra rare add-ons on your level 1 bloodweb simply due to the low number of nodes. This change makes the distribution a little more even, so you should see some higher rarity add-ons in addition to the lower rarity ones (similar to a higher level bloodweb).
thanks for acknowledging this issue. A lot of killer play styles I enjoy are locked behind addons, and I was worried that this new prestige system was going to make me lose some interest in killer as a result.
It's technically more likely, but it still will not be common. You should not expect to see ultra rare add-ons on your level 1 bloodweb simply due to the low number of nodes. This change makes the distribution a little more even, so you should see some higher rarity add-ons in addition to the lower rarity ones (similar to a higher level bloodweb).
What prestige level do I need to be, in order to see a decent amount of purple addons in the lower and mid bloodwebs? I have a character over prestiege 10, and I'm still only seeing 1 purple in some the mid bloodwebs, even though proportionally it should be 2 purples per mid bloodweb. It looks like I have two good addons slots per mid bloodweb, and if one of them ends up being an iri, I get stuck with only 1 purple per mid bloodweb.
TD;LR Getting an Iri addon shouldn't reduce the number of purple addons we get in a bloodweb.
Update Information..... and I leveled up some more, and some of the mid bloodwebs are just brown and yellow addons. This doesn't feel like I'm being rewarded for raising one character's prestige level above all the others.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's technically more likely, but it still will not be common. You should not expect to see ultra rare add-ons on your level 1 bloodweb simply due to the low number of nodes. This change makes the distribution a little more even, so you should see some higher rarity add-ons in addition to the lower rarity ones (similar to a higher level bloodweb).
Oh, I missed that while I was reading the patch notes- that's quite nice, actually.
If someone gets to prestige 100 do they get more ultra rare add-ons than the previous prestige 3 level 50?
By how much % does the chance to find a rarer Add-Ons increase per Prestige?
thanks for acknowledging this issue. A lot of killer play styles I enjoy are locked behind addons, and I was worried that this new prestige system was going to make me lose some interest in killer as a result.
What prestige level do I need to be, in order to see a decent amount of purple addons in the lower and mid bloodwebs? I have a character over prestiege 10, and I'm still only seeing 1 purple in some the mid bloodwebs, even though proportionally it should be 2 purples per mid bloodweb. It looks like I have two good addons slots per mid bloodweb, and if one of them ends up being an iri, I get stuck with only 1 purple per mid bloodweb.
TD;LR Getting an Iri addon shouldn't reduce the number of purple addons we get in a bloodweb.
Update Information..... and I leveled up some more, and some of the mid bloodwebs are just brown and yellow addons. This doesn't feel like I'm being rewarded for raising one character's prestige level above all the others.