Who thought this Developer Update is okay?

Thanatophobia: Heeeeeey we noticed that thanatophobia is kinda annoying now on legion and pleage so we thought about how we could fix it for 3 seconds and thought the best solution is to nerf it for All other killers except the two killers who it's annoying on and you don’t heal against.


Mettle of Man: So we thought about the perk that almost no one used except in meme sabo builds and we came to the conclusion that it needs a buff. It only takes now 2 hites instead of 3! (Please ignore that we made it unusable by giving the killer your constant aura so he knows you have it plus if you do anything to progress the game it's useless)


Pain resonance , merciless storm and dead man combo: So we noticed that this combo is too strong so we decided to bring the old pain + dead man combo back that is now a tiny bit weaker but excactly as annoying as before! Hope you enjoy! ❤️

Comments

  • Thanataphobia was fixed versus Legion and Plague, though. Giving it such potent and easily achievable counterplay may honestly make it a bad perk even on those two, so while it'd be nice to see it reworked to be more useful on other killers it was undeniably fixed for Legion and Plague.

    Mettle of Man I think needs more work, but I also think people are being really quick to judge based on description alone.

    Pain Res + DMS I don't personally like either but I think "tiny bit weaker" is a bit of an understatement. That combo already kinda-sorta had counterplay before, and the new version of it bolsters that counterplay by a fair amount, so it won't be as bad as before by a noticeable amount. Still, not a great change, warrants criticism.

  • It is I

    I thought this developper update was great.

    Nyahaha!

  • We just got collectively BHVR'd

  • @GiveMeTheBox said:

    We just got collectively BHVR'd

    BHVRed once again...

    Untitled Image