Dev Update 6.1.2 Thoughts

Yesssss, screw Thanatophobia. And nice with DMS as well. I would have been cool with PR being hit a little but like the changes.

Developer Update | August 2022 - Dead By Daylight

Comments

  • Oh and the MoM change was pretty cool too.

  • @SekiSeki said:

    Oh and the MoM change was pretty cool too.

    It feels like a nerf, making it a endurance statut effect is a big nerf.

    And when we touch a gen it deactivate ? omglol

    Current MoM is way better, its just hard to activate.

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3108924#Comment_3108924

    It feels like a nerf, making it a endurance statut effect is a big nerf.

    And when we touch a gen it deactivate ? omglol

    Current MoM is way better, its just hard to activate.

    Yeah, I can see that. You don't have to force the value anymore I would think. I never used it myself but maybe I'll see it more.

  • And in the meantime, not a word about "Prove Thyself" played everywhere...😶

  • @Adtaleur said:

    And in the meantime, not a word about "Prove Thyself" played everywhere...😶

    That perk is a benefit to killer. If you want to counter it, run Discordance.

  • @Adtaleur said:

    And in the meantime, not a word about "Prove Thyself" played everywhere...😶

    Just a general note, the blog does say “Please note that the tweaks listed here are by no means the only changes we may make: We’ll continue monitoring and adjusting things based on your feedback.” So it sounds like they have other things on their radar still. (If I had to guess they’re probably reviewing STBFL for instance.)

  • @SekiSeki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3108940#Comment_3108940

    That perk is a benefit to killer. If you want to counter it, run Discordance.

    If I can see how Discordance can counter, saying that it's beneficial to killers sounds wrong to me. The balance of the game is already difficult to reach, decreasing the speed of the survivors objective is no good idea.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3108940#Comment_3108940

    Just a general note, the blog does say “Please note that the tweaks listed here are by no means the only changes we may make: We’ll continue monitoring and adjusting things based on your feedback.” So it sounds like they have other things on their radar still. (If I had to guess they’re probably reviewing STBFL for instance.)

    I hope they really monitor the objectives they mention they want to reach.

    Since the new patch, Killers keep tunneling/camping because their objective is way longer to accomplish then the survivors' one. Survivors keep playing meta perks to counter that.

    Darn, I would love to be able to play other builds and have fun, but meta does not allow it...