Is the game map worth the frustration?

Like im all for letting the dice fall where they fall. But it's pretty boring gameplay to just have run drop run drop 28 times. (I think was the offical count) its a unfun map and i just don't really feel like going through the frustration of a normal match. Maybe ill go for 8 hooks (if possible. It won't be 90% of the time) but id rather just let survivors have the map win them the game, then go through frustration of playing harder because of a unbalanced map. Does anyone enjoy this map from killer perspective?

Comments

  • "Does anyone enjoy this map from killer perspective?"

    I certainly used to.

    It was once a good map for killers.

    Now? Nope.

  • It sucks pretty bad. At least it's not RPD, though.

  • It sucks, but not that bad and once most of the pallets are gone survivors got nothing to save then. RPD only the other hand is so bad I'm not even allowed to speak about it.

  • "Does anyone enjoy this map from killer perspective?"

    Only with Pyramid Head, then all this save paletts turn into potential death traps. But even though I play him a lot, I don't play him ALL the time, and on literally every other killer (besides Nurse and Nemesis) this map is aweful and painful every inch of the way.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    It sucks, but not that bad and once most of the pallets are gone survivors got nothing to save then. RPD only the other hand is so bad I'm not even allowed to speak about it.

    You know about the conditions of your probation, don't you? Consider this your one and only strike.

  • I actually don’t mind The Game, I tend to do ok on it. Yeah it has a bunch of pallets but once you know the layout you can get around it relatively quickly as a killer so the patrol times seem shorter than some other maps. So even though you are breaking a lot of pallets you’re also getting back into new chases afterward relatively handily.

    Plus one of my favorite builds at the moment is the Juggernaut loadout of Brutal Strength, Endurance, Fire Up and Bamboozle and shredding pallets with that build on The Game is honestly a lot of fun. 😄