How do you set an avatar?
I go to Edit Profile and all I see is username and email? Am I missing something, what do you click to change it?
I go to Edit Profile and all I see is username and email? Am I missing something, what do you click to change it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Firstly, go to your profile, then Edit Profile
From there, find the button "Change My Picture"
Find and select the picture you want
Don't forget to scroll to the bottom and actually save the change
And just like that, it is done
omg Im so blind its embarassing. I didnt see the "Change my Picture" on the side.
Thank you. You really are a good boy <3
No way you're Triangle Head now :0
No worries, I'm glad I could help and welcome to the Forums <3
This isn't even my final form