New Thana Numbers
The dev planned numbers are 2/2/2/14 (Total 2/4/6/20). I propose a sliding scale instead, with 2/4/6/8 (Total 2/6/12/20). That way it get reasonable value across the range.
The dev planned numbers are 2/2/2/14 (Total 2/4/6/20). I propose a sliding scale instead, with 2/4/6/8 (Total 2/6/12/20). That way it get reasonable value across the range.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like this. my own idea had been 2/4/8/16 (doubling each time) or adding a % and going 3/6/9/18, but I think your cumulative option is better
I feel like it should be something more like 6% , 10%, 12%, 14% (+5.7s, +10s, +12.3s, +14.6s). That way killers that can't consistently have everyone injured can get value while plague/legion don't get too much benefit from their ability to keep people injured while reducing the max possible slowdown with thanat.
There was nothing wrong with the perk for 95% of the killers in the game. They literally just needed to make it not work with legion and plague's M2.
A perk nobody used at 20% get buffed by 10% and suddenly it's SUCH AN EPIDEMIC that no only does the buff go away, but the perk gets nerfed by 60%?
I wouldn't even bother suggesting an alternative. It's obvious that the people behind perk balancing have zero idea what they're doing.
I think this would be a much more reasonable nerf. It's much more fair than the 60% effective nerf that is currently planned.