Can someone explain me this...

Playing Freddy, 2 gens left, 2 klls.

I was going to check a generator, when I hear the ambient sound of the trap door and think "it can't be" I walk up and it WAS SERIOUSLY THE TRAP DOOR, no keys, nothing at all.

Rightly I closed it but by doing so the survivors were able to interact with the exit gates, luckily I had the red addon, so I managed to get one.

Explain to me, is this a bug or a cheater?

Comments

  • Cheaters can spawn the hatch, I've seen it happen

    They probably spawned it in then used a key to open it maybe (Cheaters can also spawn items at will)

  • Blatant cheating seems to be on the rise again. Sigh.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Blatant cheating seems to be on the rise again. Sigh.

    Maybe, because that match, survs seemed pretty fast

  • if you mean hatch by "trap door" yeah it is well known a cheat spawning hatch, insta opening gates etc. You must have noticed other suspicious things about survivors in that match either they couldn't be used the cheats to only spawn a hatch lmao.