Failed prestiges after last update - ticket outstanding

I have three survivors that were P1 before the last update that did not go to P3.

I have an open ticket that has been updated twice to say thank you for my patience and it was now moved to another team to look into.

It has now been two weeks and no update on my ticket and no mention in latest patch notes about fixing this issue that happened to a lot of people.

I have ignored these 3 survivors for 2 weeks now as I was afraid to touch them. But since their Tier 1 perks are unlocked (which can’t see how as they are showing no prestige and level 50), their perks are in all survivor bloodwebs, and they should all be there at Tier 3 if this had worked.

So I not only have 3 survivors I feel I can’t touch for when this is hopefully fixed, but I also feel like I’m wasting BPs on all other survivors because I shouldn’t be having to pay for 9 perks which should already be at tier 3 on everybody.

Please can somebody reach out to me about my ticket and this issue? I know everybody is busy, but please….

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • I'm sorry about the delay, there is a slight delay with Support right now whilst they deal with an overwhelming amount of tickets with regards to similar issues. First the issue has to be found and then a system implemented to give players back their prestige, if it is found to be a bug. So it's not quite as simple as support not being able to do this but the whole issue of around why this happened.

  • Thank you for the response, but can somebody let me know if I must continue to ignore these three survivors? When I prestiged them before the update, obviously it took away all their items.


    I’ve been ignoring them because I shouldn’t have those items so didn’t want to make it look like I was using items I shouldn’t have. But like, are other people ignoring their affected survivors? Am I okay to use the character and their items or will that mean it won’t get fixed later?


    I’m just scared I’m going to mess something up, but then I am also worried that I’m going to go forever ignoring them and nothing gets fixed.

  • I just want to know if I can play these characters or not. 😭