Gigantic buffs coming for The Legion? :O

We can see it in the trailer: The Legion can actually down survivors with 1 hit and no terror radius :O

Comments

  • We're were were link link link reeeeeee * ish very excited 
  • @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    Any date yet?

    I was joking like The Legion in their current state are a joke. There is a new Legion trailer on youtube though that shows how The Legion kills with 1 stab :D

  • Marvel said:

    @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    Any date yet?

    I was joking like The Legion in their current state are a joke. There is a new Legion trailer on youtube though that shows how The Legion kills with 1 stab :D

    Wouldn't that be false advertising?
  • @Tsulan said:
    Marvel said:

    @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:

    Any date yet?

    I was joking like The Legion in their current state are a joke. There is a new Legion trailer on youtube though that shows how The Legion kills with 1 stab :D

    Wouldn't that be false advertising?

    So is calling Legion a "killer".

  • RSB said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Marvel said:

    @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:

    Any date yet?

    I was joking like The Legion in their current state are a joke. There is a new Legion trailer on youtube though that shows how The Legion kills with 1 stab :D

    Wouldn't that be false advertising?

    So is calling Legion a "killer".

    As I said, false advertising. 
    Nea has probably killed more people. 
  • Still waiting for a The Legion Nea-Skin

  • @Tsulan said:
    RSB said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Marvel said:

    @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    
    Any date yet?
    
    
    
    I was joking like The Legion in their current state are a joke. There is a new Legion trailer on youtube though that shows how The Legion kills with 1 stab :D
    

    Wouldn't that be false advertising?

    So is calling Legion a "killer".

    As I said, false advertising. 
    Nea has probably killed more people. 

    Nea is the Entity, she is eternal.

    Just wait 'till she fully awakens from her tomb in the city of R'lyeh.
    .
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Nea R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

  • @Marvel said:
    We can see it in the trailer: The Legion can actually down survivors with 1 hit and no terror radius :O

    really? Mhm I wonder whether steam could consider that as false advertising.....

  • when??
    Isn't it obvious???

    "SOON"

  • Marvel said:

    @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    Any date yet?

    I was joking like The Legion in their current state are a joke. There is a new Legion trailer on youtube though that shows how The Legion kills with 1 stab :D

    I meant a date for the DLC to drop.
  • @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    Marvel said:

    @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:

    Any date yet?

    I was joking like The Legion in their current state are a joke. There is a new Legion trailer on youtube though that shows how The Legion kills with 1 stab :D

    I meant a date for the DLC to drop.

    Soon™

  • @Tsulan said:
    Marvel said:

    @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:

    Any date yet?

    I was joking like The Legion in their current state are a joke. There is a new Legion trailer on youtube though that shows how The Legion kills with 1 stab :D

    Wouldn't that be false advertising?

    yeah it is. a damn shady tactic. but im not surprised with how they do things any more lol